Re: Mpi and cuda

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: Mpi and cuda
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 17:45:52 +0200

Dear Martin,

I think this memory allocation on worker nodes is a bug. Only the head node communicates with the GPU during a simulation. I've opened a ticket in our issue tracker. You can see the discussion and progress here:
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/issues/3910

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

Best,
Jean-Noël Grad