Fw: Particle size and time scale

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Fw: Particle size and time scale
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 10:42:55 +0000

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 11:40 AM
To: Peter Košovan
Subject: Re: Particle size and time scale

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Exactly as you mentioned, I compare MSD and diffusion of the rod shape particle with the famous theories of stiff polymer physics in books and papers (for example, Doi and Edwards, Odijk and ...). I have checked most of the papers which espressoMD (CG+LBM) has been used in them and to my knowledge, they have not mentioned the way that they have defined the time scale.

I really be thankful if you give me some hints on considering viscosity in calculating time scale or any paper. Thank you.

Best regards,

Ahmad Reza