Re: possible minimum box size

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: possible minimum box size
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 02:36:28 +0100

Hi again,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the error message "number of cells 1 is smaller than minimum 8" is typically emitted on 1 MPI rank when the system contains a bond whose cutoff is larger than half the max interaction range calculated with the formula in my last email (or larger that one quarter if a dihedral is present).

Best,
JN