introducing aligned polymers

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: introducing aligned polymers
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 14:31:31 +0000

Dear EspressoMD users,

I hope you are well.

I want to introduce a system consists of some aligned polymers at the very first frame of simulation. I have some idea regarding the way of introducing particles in a certain direction but my concern is that how can I set the from physical concept point of view like thermalizing and warming up the system and so on. Could you please share your thoughts with me on this?

P.S. I want them to be aligned at the first frame and release them to natural thermal motion.

Really appreciate that.

Ahmad Reza