freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] How do I use ipmi-sensors-config output (from remot

From: Brandon
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] How do I use ipmi-sensors-config output (from remote server) with check_ipmi_sensors plugin in nagios?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:48:52 -0400

Hello Al,
 I want to thank you very much for your pointer to -x option to the plugin.
It works as billed! Now I just have to resolve why I can't gain access
while using the -f /path-to/ipmi.cfg and get an error:
/usr/local/sbin/ipmi-sensors: password verification timeout

But if I use the same info with -U, -P and -L options, it authenticates
properly.
I read about the CentOS 5 issues, but I am using CentOS 6 on one machines,
and Windows on another.Any thoughts there? Thanks again,
Brandon