freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] Problem monitoring vFlash sensor on Dell PowerEdge

From: Peter Piela
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Problem monitoring vFlash sensor on Dell PowerEdge 620
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:19:06 +0000

Albert,
  thank you so much for the quick response, and good information. I tried a
cold reset, but no change. I am able to interact with the vFlash SD card using
other utilities, and it seems to be working fine. I will keep digging into the
problem, and thanks so much for a great piece of software. Freeipmi has been a
great addition to our toolset for monitoring and managing high performance
storage.

Thanks. Peter