freesnell-discuss

[FreeSnell-discuss] simulation of glad deposition

From: Mehran mi
Subject: [FreeSnell-discuss] simulation of glad deposition
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 23:17:27 +0430

hello i hope you are weel  . i want to simulate optical properties of glad deposition (Zig Zag thinfilm deposition) .my structure have one substrate that is cooper and material is growth on this substrate is CdTe that is 2 micrometer thicknees . how can i simulate optical properties of this structure ? can lumerical do that ? how? can the fresnel software do that? how?

in this below file is my structure that i want to simulate optical properties and compare with exprimental data on below paper

thank

with regard