Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes

From: Chris Morgan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:07:08 -0400

On the contrary, now you have a baseline / comparison case and a
useful test point.

Have you modified your Android example such that it more closely
matches the Linux app example? I'm wondering how different they might
be as those differences may point to different behavior.

Are you using the same source code to generate the freetype libraries
for instance or at least the same version of the library?

Chris