Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.5 crash on windows 64 bit executable

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.5 crash on windows 64 bit executable
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 07:25:05 +0200 (CEST)

>> Can you provide a minimum, stand-alone example that exhibits the
>> crash, and that I could test?
>
> I have meant the same problem with Win64 executable of Freetype
> 2.4.10.

Yeah.  BTW, does your code work with *any* previous FreeType version?
Then bisecting might still be useful.

> Do you wish such example?  I think I can construct it, but it will
> be win64.

Well, I would need something that doesn't include <windows.h>, and
that doesn't use any graphics so that I can compile it on my GNU/Linux
box.  Then we can at least narrow down the problematic issue.

What about debugging?  Can you compile FreeType with debugging
information and step through the crashing function?