Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.5 crash on windows 64 bit executable

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.5 crash on windows 64 bit executable
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:25:20 +0200 (CEST)

> I have found the reason for the crash.  The problem was not Freetype
> itself, but Borland's implementation of "setjmp" routine.  Here is
> the description, just for case:
> http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=118998

Thanks!  I wonder whether this might be the cause for the MSVC
problems, too.

> It seems to be corrected in the newer versions of the compiler.

Good to know.  However, I consider this problem quite serious, and the
bug report mentions a work-around that doesn't appear very costly.
Can you implement that and check whether it fixes the issue with the
buggy compiler version?  I would then apply it to the git repository.