Re: freetype.org now hosted on gitlab pages

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: Re: freetype.org now hosted on gitlab pages
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:55:58 +0530

Well, changing to cloudflare was just a 2 line change, and if it gives us worldwide superfast CDN for free, I don't see any reason not to use it :)

Regards
Anurag

On Tue, 26 Oct, 2021, 10:50 PM Bermler, <freetype@protonmail.com> wrote:
I don’t think having the site behind Cloudflare is necessary at least for now. It should just point directly to gitlab. After all didn’t we say small steps?

Sent from ProtonMail for PinePhone