Suggestion for Changing current Website's UI

From: Sneha Gupta
Subject: Suggestion for Changing current Website's UI
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:52:04 +0530

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sneha Gupta, an electronics and communication undergrad. I am in my second year at IIIT Dharwad. I am well aware of C++, HTML, CSS, _javascript_, jQuery, and currently learning ReactJs.

Currently, the UI of FreeTypes is not very appealing and I feel like it needs a change in the website look. I am well versed with frontend technologies. I proposed an idea to rebuild the UI with reactjs. And if Freetype is moving forward with this suggestion then I would love to work and contribute to it.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
Sneha Gupta