Re: FreeType CI build fails on Windows

From: Azamat Hackimov
Subject: Re: FreeType CI build fails on Windows
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 04:49:16 +0300

Hi again.

As I suspected, Windows image lacks the recent Root CA from Let's
Encrypt (famous ISRG Root X1 / IdenTrust DST Root CA X3 issue).
Normally Windows should automagically update Root CAs during invoking
the Schanel crypto library, but Python uses OpenSSL, so magic does not
happen.
Here my solution to fetch all valid CAs and install them to trusted
datastore: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/merge_requests/129