Update FreeType's build systems (GSoC Project Idea #1)

From: Afrid Hussain
Subject: Update FreeType's build systems (GSoC Project Idea #1)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:58:22 +0530

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Afrid Hussain, Engineering undergrad pursuing Computer Science and Engineering. I am new to opensource world, I request some help from mentors, to understand the community and its needs. I would like to contribute to the project Update FreeType's build System. I am aware of CMake, Meson build systems. As it was mentioned that particularly for this project, needs intensive contact with mailing list, I would like to know more about the idea and also some help to get started myself.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks and Regards.