Re: More axes for `ftmulti`

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: More axes for `ftmulti`
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:16:56 -0500

Hi All

> a, A        adjust axis 0
> b, B        adjust axis 1
> p, P        adjust axis 16

I’ve added a couple more interesting features to ftmulti after the release.

F3 now toggles the fill rule (even-odd) flag to reveal the overlaps in the
modern variation fonts.

F4 now toggles the overlap flags and therefore turns the oversampling on and
off. This produces a more subtle rendering effect.

The minimal step along an axis is now 0.6% of the axis range. This should be
fine considering ftmulti rounds to 0.01, but let me know otherwise.

Please test,
Alexei