Re: Savannah ft2-demos repo no longer getting updated?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Savannah ft2-demos repo no longer getting updated?
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 05:51:56 +0000 (UTC)

Toshiya-san,

Hin-Tak reports the following:

> I set up both freetype2 and ft2-demos for multiple remotes and track
> both gnu savannah and gitlab in both.  For most parts freetype2 to
> stay in sync (I think occasionally one stays behind the other for a
> day or two), but ft2-demos on savannah is a couple of months behind
> gitlab now. Is that intentional or oversight?  I assume it is just
> oversight since freetype2 stays in sync more or less, and it is one
> of those things that only needs a one-off set up and works forever
> afterwards.

It seems that you have accidentally committed to Savannah instead of
freedesktop.org!  The last few commits starting from May 5th and 6th
are not present in our main repository.

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2-demos.git/log/

Please fix that.  I guess this will also enable the mirroring bot
again.