Re: Any prebuilt binary of Skia is widely distributed? (Re: Skia-based o

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: Any prebuilt binary of Skia is widely distributed? (Re: Skia-based ot-svg renderer hook to freetype (Re: Scheduling Zoom meeting to discuss new...
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 04:50:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hiya - found a gem:  https://github.com/JetBrains/skia-pack/releases

They have m110 - lightly patched (they seems to have 16 patches on top, mostly making font rasterization settings changeable on-the-fly, I think). Static libraries plus headers. Seems to be for the purpose of using Skia with Java.

Now bolting ft2-demo on top of skia (instead of rsvg) for rendering OT-SVG is do-able :-).