Re: ftbench update: make integrated

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: ftbench update: make integrated
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 04:53:28 +0000 (UTC)

Here is my new bunch of remarks.  In total, we are getting nearer to
meaningful results :-)

* The build process seems to be ok now, very good!

* After doing `make baseline` (and `make benchmark`) I see as the last
  line

  ```
  Processing 100%...\nBaseline created.
  ```

  This `\n' looks strange.

* It would be nice if `make benchmark` shows as the last line
  something like

  ```
  Benchmark results created in file `/foo/bar/benchmark.html`.
  ```

* Looking at `benchmark.html`, I'm quite happy now with the layout,
  thanks!  However, running baseline and benchmark tests for the same
  commit on my computer I'm still 'greeted' in the very first test
  line with

  ```
  Load  47500  0.167  0.228  -36.5
  ```

  36.5% run difference is baaaad.  AFAICS, you haven't yet worked on
  omitting 'warmup' iterations, right?

* In `benchmark.html`, I see

  ```
  *Smaller values mean faster operation
  ```

  please insert a space after '*'.  Additionally, you should mark the
  columns that are affected by this comment with '*', too, so that the
  reader knows what you are referring to.