fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] News FSF France 27/05/2001

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [Fsfe-france] News FSF France 27/05/2001
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 21:48:53 +0200

Bonjour.

Voici les news de la FSF France du 27/05/2001.

News FSF France en texte (voir pièce-jointe pour HTML avec liens) :

|                       FSF France News                       |
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||FSF France News syndication on my.userland.com             ||
||26 May 2001. The news published by FSF France are now      ||
||integrated in my.userland.com. This allows users of this   ||
||site to get informed of FSF France news, as well as        ||
||webmasters using userland.com's features to better take    ||
||advantage on this feed. Coming soon : mail delivery of FSF ||
||France news.                                               ||

Cordialement,

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)