fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: Meet in Paris 3.12.?

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: Meet in Paris 3.12.?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:12:19 +0100

Loic,

sound good to me! :)

Can you give me instructions on how to get to Hall's Beer
and suggest a time to meet?

We probably be in Rue de la Banque, at the Timhotel
and arrive in Paris early afternoon.
Any hints for we have to see in Paris, we have might have a couple
of hours to appreciate the city.

        Bernhard

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 11:36:16AM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter writes:
>  >
>  > As we want to arrive in the afternoon of the 3rd, this would be a
>  > nice opportunity to maybe meet some Free Software people there, chat
>  > and hang around.
>
>       That would be great. Maybe we could have a meeting at the
> usual (Hall's Beer). We will be able to share what's going on for
> Free Software in Germany and in France.

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                                (fsfeurope.org)