fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: 01net Conference (December 20)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: 01net Conference (December 20)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:13:23 -0700 (MST)

            I tend to think that participating to the round table will
    have the effect of blessing the conference as a Free Software event
    where it really is a proprietary software event talking about Free
    Software.

I cannot judge this.  It depends on details, such as
how effective Frederic is at showing the real issues
of values.  I don't know.

Note that while none of the participants shares our ideals,
they are not all our enemies.  We should not accuse them ALL
of wanting to privatize free software.  We should not treat
IBM (for instance) like an enemy.