fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] VERY URGENT

From: Rasheed Akin Abiola
Subject: [Fsfe-france] VERY URGENT
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:52:38 +0000 (GMT)

MR. RASHEED A. AHMED
#20 LOUIS BOTHA CRESENT
KWAZULU NATAL 3201,
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: 27  83  313  3570
E-MAIL:   address@hidden

RE: BUSINESS INFORMATION (VERY URGENT)

Dear sir,

In order to execute and transfer out (US$90million)
Ninety Million United States Dollars from African
Develompemt Bank. I have picked-up trust and courage
to ask you to look for a reliable and honest person
who will be capable for this important business
transaction believing that you will never let me down
either now or in the future.

My name is Mr. Rasheed Akin Ahmed, the Chief Auditing
officer of African Development Bank (ADB) Kwazulu
Natal Branch. There is an account opened in this Bank
in 1980 and since 1990 nobody has operated on this
account again. After going through some old files in
the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this
money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing.
The owner of this account is Mr. Fernando Carlos, a
foreigner, he was a miner at kruger Gold Company (KGC
SA), a geologist by profession, and he died since
1990. No other person knows about this account or any
thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficary and my investigation proved to me as well
that this company does not know anthing about this
account and the amount involved is (US$90 Million)
Ninety Million United States Dollars. I want to first
transfer (US$45) Foirty Five Million United States
Dollars from this money into a safe foreigners account
abroad before the rest. I am contacting you based on
the fact that you are a foreigner because this money
can only be approved for payment to a foreigner, more
so it  can not be approved by local Bank here, as this
money is in US Dollars hence the former owner of this
account is a foreigner too. I know that this proposal
will come to you as a surprise as we don't know
ourselves before, however I based my move on trust and
God directive and we still have to meet possibly, sign
some agreement before the final transfer of the fund
into any of your chosen designated Bank account.

Please treat with utmost confidentiality.

Contact me as quickly as possible through my e-mail
box.

Expecting your urgent response,

Best Regards,

RASEED AKIN AHMED