fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: FSF France added to Affero

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FSF France added to Affero
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:17:32 +0200

[The CC: is on a publicly archived mailing list.]

        I will do as you suggest.

        I have one additional question. FSF France is a France based
non profit with a charity status. Donations can be deduced from income
taxes (50%). Should a donation be received from someone located in
France thru AFFERO, FSF France could issue a receipt to the donator if
(s)he provides name and address. The receipt is needed to benefit from
the tax deductibility.

        This specific problem may be out of the scope of
AFFERO. However, you've probably already encountered the problem and
I'd very much like your input.

        Cheers,

12 bd  Magenta         http://www.eucd.info/      address@hidden