Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003

From: PFJ
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003
Date: 01 Jul 2003 11:58:46 +0100

Hi,

> > The best, indeed the only, way to deal with him is to totally ignore him.
> > Don't respond to any thread that he is running. Most people understand
> > this however a small handful of others are feeding him.
>
> Ignoring him may render his tactic of trolling useless, however it
> will not
> stop his other tactics.

Other than a custodial sentence / locked up in a loony bin, I don't
think very much will stop his insane rantings. The current crop are
classics - he doesn't know what he is talking about and seems completely
incapable to string together a coherent sentence. So much for being a
journalist ;-p

> A demonstration outside his ISP offices may help.

A quick phone call to 0207 0872000 would probably work far better. Ask
to speak to the abuse team. The ticket which is open on him is
UKAQ00000013129 - just quote that. He was given a bit of a warning
(apparently) by Tiscali on Sat/Sun over his use of a company name with
the purpose of discrediting (or whatever), hence his current posting
name.

> I will seek advice about
> what else can be done, but I believe the AFFS should work established
> anti-nazi organisations.

No. The AFFS should be completely neutral, just campaigning for the
freedoms we enjoy and others should. Being aligned to any form of
political persuasion is not a good idea IMO. Even having a stand at
Marxism 2003 is not a good plan IMO - we could be considered as a bunch
of raving commies and thereby weaken any arguments we currently have
with the bigger evil empire - those based at Redmond USA...

TTFN

Paul
--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control