Re: [Fsfe-uk] Open Group doing Open Source

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Open Group doing Open Source
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:27:01 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:

What's with all the /* */?
It remains unexplained. There was some HTML cut and paste that went out as 'plain text only' on my Mozilla mail client.
Maybe buggy beta Mozilla again...
I am unable to reprodue it though (outside of this list).

<http://www.opengroup.org/london2003/>
[...]
A case for an AFFS stall?

Good catch. I'm guessing you said something about us to them, cos they
sent us a marketing email ;)

No.
I discuss free software with people interested with DCE sometimes...that is the closest connection I can think of, if any.

fishing for ideas
This has already been discussed but I wonder whether the recess might affect any stall at the UKUUG's Linux thingy
<http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2003/>
Thurs 31st July - Sun 3rd August 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland

I am going and can help iwth stall but feel as if I am not the correct person to take a lead on this.
Anyone?

Best wishes,
Ramanan