Re: [Fsfe-uk] Open Group doing Open Source

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Open Group doing Open Source
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:49:20 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 00:27, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
What's with all the [...]
It remains unexplained.

How bizarre :o)
It might be explained [1] now.
On further attempts it seems emails to myself never arrived.
Maybe there is some explantion [2] to be made to my ISP admin now as some security filter might have got hold of some test mails :-)

Apologies in advance for this deviating mail.

Ramanan

[1] It seems the OpenGroup's website's HTML/CSS confuses my Mozilla's 'HTML--> plain text' stripping somehow. ( I cut and pasted The problem starts with the use of a logical style tag (<em>) inside a block, for which an external stylesheet has already been applied. My system fonts and Mozilla settings are a bit of a confusing mess too. Anyone else who knows better, could you mail me offlist so a better bug report can be submitted.

[2] Did the offending mail give problems to any security filter?
There are now missing mails and I infer what has happened by looking up only in the sent mail records.