[Fsfe-uk] The Open Group, strategy RFC

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] The Open Group, strategy RFC
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:29:52 +0100

Hi all,
  As you might know, The Open Group released a draft strategy document
called "An Open Source Strategy for the Open Group".  Bruce Perens's
name is at the end of the draft but I'm not sure he wrote it all.

The document is at:
http://www.opengroup.org/tech/open-source/opengroup-os-strategy.htm

They've requested comments, so here's what I mailed them:

----- Forwarded message from Ciaran O'Riordan <address@hidden> -----