Re: [Fsfe-uk] DNSCon

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] DNSCon
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:00:36 +0100

PFJ wrote:

[...] Trouble is, I have only inkjet printing at the mo, so can only take a few (poor quality) leaflets unless someone can post some to me?

Same here.

Bung over the file and I'll whizz them off on the laser printer and get
them back to you.

The introductory leaflet is here
<http://www.affs.org.uk/documents.html>

This will be very helpful for me except you are not in London. Are you?

Best regards,

Ramanan

PS: PFJ: Pleasant change in your latest signature :-)