Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Subscription

From: Alex Hudson
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:39:42 +0100

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 02:28:26PM +0100, David Johnson wrote:
> > Is anyone tracking subscrition renewals? I think it has probably been over
> > a year since I paid my dues, and we can't afford to lose our members
> > because we don't chase this up.

(We did discuss this a few days ago, currently you nor anyone else has
anything to worry about - you're not due yet, and you will be notified a
fair time before renewal falls :)

> Well, as far as I can tell no-one is chasing new subscriptions either....
> I've now submitted the subscription form twice over the last few months and
> still heard nothing.

I'll look into this. As far as I'm aware, we're processing people on time,
but will check up when Mark comes back from holiday.

Certainly, we're not intentionally turning people away. If your form came
through in the past week, it wouldn't have been processed yet, but we
must find out what happened to your previous one.

Cheers,

Alex.