Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:37:58 +0100

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 18:41, Nick wrote:
> possible to sell some merchandise at Linux Expo? If so, how many books/

I think a few of the GNU manuals could go well,
but so would the new Stallman book.

> Also, A quick poll to help ordering decisions:
> What is your favourite GNU T-shirt Design?

http://www.nickhill.co.uk/gnusnotunix.jpg

followed by

http://www.nickhill.co.uk/dynamicduo.jpg
and
http://www.gnu.org/gear/FSFS-tshirt.html

But I'm sure that
http://www.gnu.org/gear/Happy-tshirt.html
will also sell well.

> Do you prefer black or white T-shirt?

I quite like the ``natural'' colour option
on the http://www.gnu.org/gear/FSFS-tshirt.html
:-)

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley
Production Editor, LinuxUser & Developer

T: +44 (0)1625 855084, F: +44 (0)1625 855071
address@hidden

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/
The GNU/Linux magazine for IT decision makers

   ``And lawyers haven't been this popular
     Since Robespierre slaughtered half of France''
                                     -- Joni Mitchell

This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. The
information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of
this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify address@hidden immediately via reply email. Any
personal content in this email is that of the individual author and should not
be interpreted as being endorsed by the company in whole or in part. Whilst
care is taken, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this
email is free from virus infection, and no responsibility is accepted by Live
Publishing Group for any disruption, loss or damage arising from its receipt or
use.