Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:57:15 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:

Will someone be driving to the expo with stock?

There are people driving; but since we don't ever really sell anything
we don't have 'stock' as such. Are you looking to hitch a lift?

If I am bringing books, public transport may be impractical. Books are very heavy.

I live in Catford, S.E London.

If someone is driving, maybe they can carry the merchandise. If coming my way on route, me as well.