fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter Spanish Translation

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter Spanish Translation
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:10:13 +0100

Thank you Alirio!!

On 24.11.21 02:46, Alirio Rivera wrote:
Hi all,

Attached you can find the Spanish translation of the November FSF bulletin ready to be published.

Thanks to all who participated in the translation, special thanks to "Eulalio" who has been contributing a lot during the last months!!! 🙏😎

Apologies for the delay to send the final version, I have been a little bit busy!!!

Sincerely

Alirio.