gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Two wishes

From: Marcus Bjurman
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Two wishes
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:38:06 +0100

> 1. Abillity to diff directories recrusiv
That might follow naturally when the command to show all files in all
subfolders in a virutal directory is implemented.

> 2. The right-maus-menu by clicking on a file to make
>   with a keyboard-command. Maybe "SHIFT+F10"

This is available already if you have the menu-key that is available all new
pc-keyboards.

I think you also have to configure your keyboard to be a pc105 keyboard in the
/etc/X11/XF86Config for that key to work. It might work with other types as
well but 105 is what I use.

I agree though that this functionality should be available for non-pc keyboards
too. Im adding this to the TODO file.

/Marcus