gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] How to change interface font?

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] How to change interface font?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:24:46 +0100

Konrad Kosmowski wrote:

How to change this[1] font? It makes my gcmd look ugly. It is not
listed in configuration. I assume it is some GTK2 default fixed font -
well how to change it? Probably in .gtkrc-2.0?

[1] http://oceanic.wsisiz.edu.pl/~kosmowsk/misc/gcmd.png
Prolly some error in your X-fontpath, can you access
the bitstream-vera TTF fonts in other Gnome apps?

If you can, then you have got some Gnome configuration
wrong. I have not set any font configurations for Gnome,
(i use IceWm), neither any other configs regarding fonts
at all. Just Xorg and parts of Gnome "out of the box"
(i use Slackware 10).

The attached file is how it should look "by default".

--
Software is not manufactured, it is something you write and publish. Keep Europe free from software patents, we do not want censorship by patent law on written works.

PNG image