gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button

From: Micha
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:35:25 +0100

My 3 cent:

>         * shortcuts to bookmarks

good idea

>         * shortcuts to external (fav?) programs

for me, unimportant. I believe many desktop workers
just like me are used to click on a document, and the
configured app opens it. So fast filemanager navigation,
especially bookmarks, and mimetype setup is the key for
that. (of course, we use to setup desktop icons too)
The other often seen possibility is to save a whole
session, either by doing hibernation (suspend to disk)
or by leaving windows open when shutting down, since
modern windowmanagers use to restore the state next
launch.

IMHO more useful would be shortcuts for custom programs
of the context menu.

>         * shortcuts to python plugins

good idea, too