geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] reloading a module

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] reloading a module
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:13:50 +0200

Hi Irvin,

On Thu, May 24 2012, Irvin wrote:

> Hi, I noticed if you evaluate a require expression e.g. using C-x C-e
> on (require "file.scm") then make changes to "file.scm" and evaluate
> it again the changes aren't reflected in the REPL (I'm using Racket).

Is the REPL's current module that of the file where the require form
was?  Or are you evaluating the require directly in the REPL?

This should work out of the box (provided all files involved are
modules, i.e., have a #lang line), and apparently does for me, but
perhaps we're doing different things...

jao
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.