geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Disabling autodoc for single module

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: [Geiser-users] Disabling autodoc for single module
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 02:01:33 +0100

So, with the recent trouble with Mailutils, Guile and Geiser, and my
inability to successfully debug the problem, I now ask: is it possible
to disable autodoc for just a single module. Say, if I have

  (use-modules (mailutils mailutils)
               (ncurses curses)),

can I disable autodoc for mailutils but keep it for ncurses?

Thanks.

--
- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water
how many young girls / would undress and dive after