Re: How to build with MUMPS?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: How to build with MUMPS?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 00:06:52 +0000

Oh, you can get the package from https://www.notabug.org/broncodev/mumps-pkgbuild

On 2021-04-04 19:35, Konstantinos Poulios wrote:
I guess it has to do with how mumps is compiled on your distro. Otherwise
getfem compilation with mumps is quite unproblematic, for example for
sequential mumps on Debian
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/getfem/-/blob/master/debian/rules
https://bitbucket.org/kopo_dtu/getfemdocker/src/master/Dockerfile

Best regard
Kostas

On 2021-04-02 20:42, edgar wrote:
> On 2021-04-02 16:44, edgar wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to know if someone can help me to build with MUMPS,
>> please. I have been trying with both the git (9ac4e7f2) and 5.4.1
>> tar-ball. If I use
>> ---8<--- Snip
>> Could someone help me a bit, please? Thanks.
>>
>> Parabala GNU/Linux 5.11.2-gnu-1
>> MUMPS 5.3.5
>
> Is it related to this?:
>
>     https://github.com/projectchrono/chrono/issues/298
>     https://www.code-aster.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?id=15445

It seems that it is built now. Hackish? Try:

https://www.notabug.org/broncodev/getfem-git-pkgbuild/src/master/PKGBUILD