Re: Compilation problem with mumps

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: Compilation problem with mumps
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:24:52 +0200

Dear Pierre

This is how I compile sequential getfem on our cluster (running some version of Scientific Linux):

I put all dependencies (symbolic links actually) into two folders:
/some_path_with_dependencies/lib
/some_path_with_dependencies/include

then I configure getfem with

./configure --prefix=/some_installation_path/getfemseq BLAS_LIBS=-L/some_path_with_dependencies/lib -lopenblas -lpthread CPPFLAGS=-I/some_path_with_dependencies/include LDFLAGS=-L/some_path_with_dependencies/deps/lib LIBS="-lmumps_common -lpord -lmpiseq -lmetis -lesmumps -lscotch -lscotcherr -lpthread -lgfortran" --with-optimization=-O2 --with-pic --disable-matlab --enable-python --enable-mumps

My "include" and "lib" dependencies folders contain:

image.pngimage.png
This is the minimal amount of files that GetFEM links to. Depending on how you compile mumps, you might get slightly different dependencies, but I think you get the idea.

If you are still stuck after this, just let me know and I can tell you how to debug the configure error more systematically.

Best regards
Kostas