All running now :-)

From: Marcelo Frydman
Subject: All running now :-)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 16:55:53 +0000

Yves,

All running now :-) I just removed the -lmsvcr140

gcc -shared -s ./Release/getfem_python_c.o ./Release/_getfem.cp38-win_amd64.def -L../.libs -L../../../src/.libs -LC:/Users/m.frydman/Anaconda3/libs -LC:/Users/m.frydman/Anaconda3/PCbuild/amd64 -lgetfemint -lgetfem -lsmumps -ldmumps -lcmumps -lzmumps -lmumps_common -lmpiseq -lpord -lqhullstatic -lsuperlu -lsuperlu -llapack -lblas -lgfortran -lstdc++ -lm -lpython38 -o ./_getfem.cp38-win_amd64.pyd

After that, returned to the getfem folder and run make and make check

Testsuite summary for getfem 5.4.1

# TOTAL: 12

# PASS:  11

# SKIP:  0

# XFAIL: 0

# FAIL:  1

# XPASS: 0

# ERROR: 0

It is a very good and complete code. I am particularly interested on understanding stress distribution in Vaca Muerta formation (tectonically stressed shale reservoir). Vaca Muerta cannot be evaluated with traditional models or on the basis of planar vertical fractures and simple relationships between isotropic elastic properties, far-field stresses, and mechanical properties. GetFem may have the required elements (coupled poroelastoplastic, TIV rock, … ) to move forward to a more realistic numerical representation.  I will keep you posted.

Thanks again for all the support.

Kind regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Frydman, Ph.D.