[Gm2] Re: Problems with C interface

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] Re: Problems with C interface
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 03:08:47 +0100

I solved the problem. I hadn't changed the modules name inside the file.
But another question. How can I export an imported symbol?
I have 2 layers of modules. A C layer, with C definition modules. And a
Modula-2 layer, adding extra stuff like exception handling. Not
everything is wrapped up in the second layer. Some functions and types
are good as they are and I like to have them exported by the second
layer, even if they are defined in the first. But how? EXPORT doesn't
exists in the ISO dialect.

Thanks