Re: [Gnash-dev] gstreamer sound backend getting closer

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gstreamer sound backend getting closer
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:04:13 -0700

Tomas Groth wrote:

BUT there is still a problem. I've tried to make configure look for and detect
gstreamer 0.10, but the way the gnash build system works is not clear to me,

I just checked in the first shot, which finds gstreamer-0.10 cflags and libs. Just add GSTREAMER_CFLAGS or GSTREAMER_LIBS in the Makefile.am your code is in. I'll add the fall back to SDL_Mixer after your code is checked in, since I'll likely have to tweak something anyway.

btw - the easy way to add a new configure test is to just copy an existing macro and edit the header and library it looks for. Most of the time you don't have to make other changes. In this case I used atk.m4 as the model, since it looks for things with a version number in the directory path.