Re: [Gnash-dev] [patch] tolerate install-info missing and make distcheck

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] [patch] tolerate install-info missing and make distcheck fixes
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:57:05 -0600

Patrice Dumas wrote:

Here is a patch that ameliorates the info install. I copied and simplified what automake does for info install.

Thanks, I found some of the same problems in testing package building, but hadn't updated the spec file yet. This is all checked in now. Just as a note to anyone else, my earlier checkin today enabled building the info file and installing it, and this patch completes the process of process of making sure it gets in the distribution correctly, and installed in the right place from the package.