Re: [Gnash-dev] gtkglext, et al

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gtkglext, et al
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 03:39:22 +0200

On Sunday 23 April 2006 02:21, strk wrote:
> I've given a quick read of your patch. It surely looks more C++ then
> it is, but maybe, if the import_info is really just an helper class
> of Movie as comments say, it could be an all-privates with Movie as a friend.
> What do others think ?

Thanks for looking at the patch! The only difference I can think of, if I
were to make the class a friend, is that the Movie class would be able to
write-access the import_info class members. That doesn't seem like much of
an issue though, and I suspect that the code will in fact be a little faster.

Although opinions tend to differ on the merits of using friend classes,
I'll go with the friend option if there are no objections.

--
Bastiaan