[Gnash-dev] renaming gparser and gprocessor ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] renaming gparser and gprocessor ?
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:52:41 -0600

I've gotten a suggestion that gparser and gprocessor (in
gnash/utilities/) are too generic of a name, and should have something
more unique, like gnashparser and gnashprocessor. I guess I'm a
long-time Unix person who likes shorter names on executables... :-)
Anyway, I thought I'd see if anyone has any ideas on better names for
these executables. If not, I guess I'll just use the suggested names.