[Gnash-dev] gnash firefox plugin crashes firefox 1.5 on debian testing

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash firefox plugin crashes firefox 1.5 on debian testing
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:20:16 +0200

Hello,

I have tried to install gnash firefox plugin on my system and it
crashes firefox every time I try to see a page that contains a flash
movie.

Any idea how can I see more debug messages ?

Here you have some short informations :
(If I run with firefox --sync it does the same error)

*System : debian gnu/linux testing
*Firefox version : 1.5.0.4
*Gcc versions :
  # g++ --version
  g++ (GCC) 4.0.4 20060507 (prerelease) (Debian 4.0.3-3)
  # gcc --version
  gcc (GCC) 4.1.1 20060511 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.0-4)
*gnash build information :
   -with gtk
   ./configure --enable-plugin --enable-mp3

*Firefox error message :
00:58:30: xEmbed supported in this Mozilla version
00:58:30: Gtk2+ supported in this Mozilla version
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 20 error_code 8 request_code 131 minor_code 5)
  (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported
  asynchronously;
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
   function.)

Keep on hacking.
--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>