[Gnash-dev] --with-gui=sdl ignored?

From: Hannes Mayr
Subject: [Gnash-dev] --with-gui=sdl ignored?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:24:06 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the gnash source from the CVS repository on a Debian system. I have libsdl1.2-dev and libsdl1.2 installed and want to use SDL as gui.

The option --with-gui seems to be ignored when running configure with "configure --with-gui=sdl". Configure always prints out that is uses GTK as GUI and therefor it checks also for GtkGLext.

Here the configure output:

Configurable options are:
Intel 810 LOD bias hack disabled (default). Use --enable-i810-lod-bias to enable.
        MP3 (libmad) support disabled (default). Use --enable-mp3 to enable
        POSIX Threads support enabled (default)
        Web server support disabled (default)
        DMalloc support disabled (default). Use --enable-dmalloc to enable.
        XML and XMLSocket disabled
        Firefox plugin disabled (default). Use --enable-plugin to enable.
        Konqueror plugin disabled (default). Use --enable-klash to enable.
        GNOME help disabled (default). Use --enable-ghelp to enable.
        Unit testing support enabled (default)
        Renderer engine: opengl
        GUI: gtk

Configured paths for i686-pc-linux-gnu are:
        DocBook document processing disabled (default)
        PNG flags are: default include path
        PNG libs are: -lpng
        JPEG flags are: default include path
        JPEG libs are: -ljpeg
ERROR: No Ogg Vorbis development package installed!
        Opengl flags are: default include path
        Opengl libs are: -lopengl32 -lglu32
ERROR: No GtkGLext development package installed! You need to have the GtkGLext development package installed to build the GTK gui. Try --with-gui=sdl or install libgtkglext1-dev (using apt-get) or gtkglext-devel (using yum).
        Gtk2 flags are: -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include
        Gtk2 libs are: -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0
        Pango flags are: -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
        Pango libs are: -lpango-1.0
        Glib flags are: -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include
        Glib libs are: -lglib-2.0
        Atk flags are: -I/usr/include/atk-1.0
        Atk libs are: -latk-1.0
        Fltk flags are: default include path
        Fltk libs are: -L/usr/local/lib -lfltk -lfltk_gl
        Xft flags are: -I/usr/include/X11
        Xft libs are: -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXft
        SDL flags are: -I/usr/include/SDL
        SDL libs are: -lSDL
WARNING: No SDL_Mixer development package installed! You need to have the SDL Mixer development package installed if you wish to have MP3 support for Gnash. To compile this project with SDL sound support, install libsdl-mixer1.2-dev (using apt-get) or SDL_mixer-devel (using yum).
        POSIX Threads flags are: -I/usr/include
        POSIX Threads lib is: -lpthread

Hannes