Re: [Gnash-dev] --with-gui=sdl ignored?

From: Hannes Mayr
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] --with-gui=sdl ignored?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:30:28 +0200

Hannes Mayr wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to compile the gnash source from the CVS repository on a Debian system. I have libsdl1.2-dev and libsdl1.2 installed and want to use SDL as gui.

The option --with-gui seems to be ignored when running configure with "configure --with-gui=sdl". Configure always prints out that is uses GTK as GUI and therefor it checks also for GtkGLext.>

Sorry, my stupid mistake...I didn't see the options --enable-gui and --enable-renderer. The message "Try --with-gui=sdl" should be removed from the GtkGLext error message.

Hannes