Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:59:32 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

I've managed to rewrite the code so that the path is passed directly
to the renderer. The fills look perfect now. Now I need to understand
what's up with the two fill styles, i.e. how the renderer can
correctly draw them.

Since you're working on this anyway, I found a unknown style type with a value of 0x87. When exporting a Flash movie from OpenOffice Impress, it uses this style. Since it's currently not supported, it chokes Gnash. I haven't gotten around to filing a bug report on this yet as I've been traveling.

btw, the progress you're making on the framebuffer backend is great! I'm looking forward to when we can drop OpenGL as the default backend so I can run Gnash on my Sharp Zaurus.