Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:05:58 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> You can see some results at the following URL:
> http://www.indunet.it/temp/gnash/

  Very cool! Looks like you've made good progress. Do any of your other
renderer changes effect the OpenGL backend ? Now that this is starting
to work, I wonder about getting it all checked into CVS. I assume there
will still be some things left to implement of course, but as long as we
can select the backend to use via --enable-renderer, that can continue
in parallel with other development.